We are a nursing home with a range of nursing care on offer , including older people nursing, dementia nursing care to palliative care for elderly residents over the age of 65, respite and residential care. At Ambleside, our trained nursing team are welcoming, friendly, understanding, show empathy and patience with the residents to make them feel that their needs are met, respected and they are looked after.
As a small nursing home with 19 beds, Ambleside prides itself in delivering quality care to residents in a homely environment. This is done through employing people who have a passion for care, take responsibility and ownership of residents needs’, building relationship with them and by adopting agile and flexible approach.
- Staff are directly employed by the Home and over 70% hold a recognised qualification ie. RGN/ RMN, QCF L2/L3.
- Staff retention of the Home runs at 90% on average over a 12 month period.
- Home offers both short term and long term stays, varied activities for residents to stimulate and engage them.
- Nurse calls are attended within a minute on average.
- Home was awarded a ‘good’ rating in every area inspected by CQC. The LA Compliance team has a given the same result after a recent visit.
- Meals are prepared by in-house kitchen team from fresh produce to offer nutritional and hydrated dining experience.
- Please refer to Ambleside website for more details including feedback from stakeholders and key performance indicators.