SEND and You (SAY), formerly known as Supportive Parents, provide information, advice and support about SEND to children and young people up to 25 years old and their parents and carers.
What can we offer?
Telephone Support – You can speak to our Information, Advice and Support line advisors between 9.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday all year round. 0117 9897 725 or you can e mail us using the form on our website.
- Paperwork – We can help you with planning paperwork, letters, contributions, reports, statutory assessments, reviews, etc
- Meetings – We can help you to plan and prepare for meetings. We may also be able to provide support at meetings.
- Face to Face Support – We offer appointments for meetings at our offices and may also be able to offer home visits if needed. These can be offered virtually only at the moment.
- Local 1:1 Consultations – see our website for details about upcoming evening surgeries.
We aim to encourage parents and children, young people and professionals to work more closely together in the best interests of children and young people, to voice the views of parents, children and young people and raise awareness of SEND.
Understanding SENDIASS for Professionalsis a guide for professionals working with children with SEND. It has information about:
- who Supportive Parents are
- what their service offers
Please see our website for further information about all of our local events, resources and online information : http://www.sendandyou.org.u