The Brain and Spine Foundation was founded in 1992 to help the 10 million people affected by brain and spine conditions in the UK.
Who can we help?
- People affected by brain and spine conditions
- Medical and educational professionals dealing with the effects of brain and spine conditions
Where do we work?
- Across the United Kingdom.
What do we do?
- Provide information and support for adults and children affected by neurological conditions
- Develop training and tools for medical and educational professionals